Saturday, November 04, 2006

What's a blog without a little blogging?

A blank canvas. The whole idea of the blog is to broadcast your private thoughts to the world is it not?

It's coming on winter here, Samhain has passed and we've entered the time of the sleeping sun. This is my Girlfriends favorite time of year, and mine as well. I love the months of sept-nov when the air gets cold and fresh and the leaves fall. I think fall is my favorite season by far, followed closely by winter and snow. (So long as I don't have to drive in it. Anybody else miss horse drawn carriages?) I love pumpkins and the warmth of soup in the evening, warm bread and I miss fires.

This is when I hate this urban existance I find myself in and wish for a more rural setting. Where fires at night replace the TV and warm blankets and books and snuggles...popcorn and ghost stories.

I guess I feel reminiscent today. Of a time past, and another life. I miss them both.

And here's something lovely to moon over for fall...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home