Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Soundtrack of Molly and Will

My NaNo Soundtrack, a Diary of the Angst that fuels the love of Molly and Will:

  • "Broken" by Seether and Amy Lee
  • "Spun Sugar" by Beth Waters
  • "Trouble" by Coldplay
  • "You're Beautiful" James Blunt
  • "Glycerine" by Bush
  • "Learn to Cry" Michelle Malone
  • "Dilate" by Ani DiFranco
  • "Weapon" Matthew Goodband
  • "Settling" Tara MacLean
  • "I will love you" Fisher
  • "Listen to your Heart" DHT
  • "Beautiful" by Lifehouse
  • "All that I am" Rob Thomas
  • 'Not Sorry" the Cranberries
  • "Somewhere only we know" by Keane
  • "Far Away" by Nickleback
  • "Chasing cars" by Snow Patrol
  • "Try me" by Los Lobos
  • "Breath(2am)" By Anna Nalick
  • "I will love you" Fisher
  • "Hiding underwater" Beth Hart
  • "Heaven" Bryan Adams
  • "Anywhere" Evanessence
  • "The Scientist" by Coldplay
  • "Don't Forget Me" Way out West
  • "Stupid" By Sarah MacLachlan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home