Sunday, December 16, 2007

Knitting, writing, cooking and photoshop

I'm a creative person by nature, and I get bored if I'm not in the act of creating something....so here's a rundown of current projects, so you can see how truly scatter brained I am!

Knitting:

On the Needles currently is:

1. A scarf in Moda Dea Sassy Stripes for my sister, using a knit two, purl one ribbing.

2. a huge snuggly poncho using Patons Divine in garter stitch

3. An aran sampler quilt, done in Caron yarn, cheap and wonderful.

Sewing:

1. A twenty patch bag in black and white.

2. A nine patch bag in primary colors.

3. a nine patch bag in brown and pink

Writing:

My oh...my.

Okay, I'm working on four different pieces, not to mention all the starts I have tha need attention.

1. This years NaNo/Vampire/Otherworldly thing.

2. My ongoing and never written western/romance.

3. A scottish highlands romance...

4. A spy story..also a romance (Im in a very romantical mood at the moment...)

and there are a multitude of photoshop creations always in the works. I tend to flit about from thing to thing, finding fragments of inspiration and jumping in head first...only to be distracted by the next shiny object! What I need...is staying power and the commitment to finish something!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pensive said...

Knitting and writing.. good distractions.. well.. writing is.. I'll see what happens with knitting if I ever get started.. what was I thinking when I let you convince me to give it a try?.. -winks and snugs ya-

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home