Sunday, December 30, 2007

Re-inventing Jen

So, I got already to start a diet. Well..okay, not a "diet". I'm going with weightwatchers. It's fairly simple and I like that I CAN have pretty much anything I want....so long as I budget the points and measure the portions. I like that idea, because I don't want to completely give stuff up...but we'll see how that works.

I went to the grocery and bought all the nesecery items to start with, double fiber bread, lots of veggies and fruits...stocks to make soups, whole grain pastas...good stuff!

I started tracking my points although the diet doesn't officialy "Start" yet. It's a bit startling to see! Just eating normal is...wow! I definately need a change, even if it's simple and small to start with. One of my biggest goals is just to pack and eat a regular meal at work. Because I work nights I tend to not pack anything substantial to eat. I usually pack snacky things. I work a regular 8 hour shift so I need to eat a regular meal. And I need to eat regular meals before and after work as well. If I can try to keep to a more "normal" schedule...

That is my plan anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home