Monday, December 31, 2007

Resolution #4

I almost never make new years resolutions, but this year I'm feeling inspired to make some changes, large and small.

1. I will eat healthier. I need changes so that I feel better.

2. I will take time to relax. I've spent the past year in a dead panic about everything that is going on. I still feel that panic, but I'm going to work at taking moments to read. To play. To write. To knit. To take baths. I'm going to work to turn my brain off and try to work off some of the stress I'm feeling.

3. I will TRY to sleep more...reguarly. This goes with my general "Health" kick.

I've already made some positive changes. I've cut my caffiene intake WAY WAY back. I'm trying to eat more reguarly and not this "Grab and go" thing I had been doing at work. I've cut out the stops to fast food places on the way to work, making those only for when my son is along and it's a treat. I have a long ways to go! Perhaps if I make the commitment to blog my progress..it will help. I don't know how many readers I have here, but to those of you who do read, I'd like you to help me with accountability. This year, I hope, will be about re-inventing me.

The truth is, I'm not happy. I haven't been "happy" for a while. I need to fix something and this seems like a place to start. Maybe I should make that resolution #4.

Find Happiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home